In 1998 the ground-breaking Mercedes-Benz Sprinter established the large van sector. 20 years later the new Sprinter has the highest standard spec of any large van, helping drivers get the job done safely, efficiently and in Mercedes-Benz comfort and style.
But what’s new?
- Enhanced driver comfort – fully adjustable electronic driver and front passenger seats offering lumbar support and auto THERMOTRONIC climate control.
- Intelligent assistance systems – traffic sign assist picks up on changing speed limits as you travel while the optional Van-to-X Communication uses radio-based exchange of information between vehicles and traffic infrastructure to display hazards like black ice warnings, broken down vehicles and tailbacks in the navigation unit.
- Effortless driving – with features like KEYLESS start , electric parking brake and electric mirrors.
- Class-leading MBUX infotainment system – as seen on the latest Mercedes-Benz Cars. Includes a 7″ touchscreen with the option to spec up to 10.2″, wireless charging, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and a digital DAB radio.
- Multifunction Steering Wheel – all controls, all in one place for a streamlined cabin and safe operation while driving.
- New radiator grill
- Coloured bumpers with 4 options available
- LED High Performance Headlights with a longer service life, less dazzle and better support in low visibility situations.
The new Sprinter comes in 3 drive types; Front-wheel drive, Rear-wheel drive and All-wheel drive. The Front-wheel drive option comes with a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission and the Rear-wheel and the All-wheel both come with a 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission. All model variants come with a 22 litre AdBlue® tank and Mercedes PRO connect capabilities.
The new front-wheel drive option offers an additional 50kg+ payload, a lower loading sill and very low rear entry step. It comes in a number of different body types including; Panel, Single cab and the new Camper chassis. The rear and all-wheel drive vehicles come in Panel, Tourer, Single cab and double cab body variants.
So what are you waiting for? Enquire today for more information regarding the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter at Rossetts Commercials. Visit us today at www.rossetts.co.uk or drop us an email at email@example.com.
Mercedes PRO connect: What is it?