Lorries, buses and coaches must all be MOT tested annually. The first test should be 12 months from the vehicle’s registration date (trailers must be tested a year after they are first sold/supplied). The test can be carried out at a DVSA test station or a privately owned ATF. Thankfully Rossetts Commercials Mercedes-Benz is an approved ATF and our lane in our Aldershot branch is open Wednesday – Friday, find out more here.
Do you meet the annual test criteria?
- Goods vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tonnes?
- Vehicles that have been built or adapted to form part of an articulated vehicle?
- Horseboxes weighing more than 3.5 tonnes?
- Frame trailers and converted dollies manufactured on or after 1st January 1979
- Trailers with an unladen weight of more than 1020kg (1.02 tonnes) with powered brake systems? (instead of standard over run brakes and as well as the required parking brake)
- Public service vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats, excluding the driver’s seat?
For HGVs, public vehicles and other commercial vehicles that can’t afford to risk an MOT failure, our Pre-MOT service is the answer. To save you time and money we fully inspect and check vehicles to ensure they are fit to be presented for an MOT.
As a VOSA approved MOT testing station, our Mercedes-Benz trained technicians know exactly what to look for, ensuring your MOT pass rate is maintained.
As part of the pre MOT inspection we carry out a comprehensive inspection by a qualified technician, which includes;
- Headlight Check
- Brake Test
- Smoke Test
Now including the test lane fee!
For just £229.50 down from £255!
Book now by calling Rossetts Commercials Mercedes-Benz Aldershot on 01252 353400, alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
*Chassis wash excludes bus & Coach. Package excludes test fee. Any additional work will be estimated. Prices exclude VAT.