Mercedes-Benz Vans UK has launched an online service booking tool with five new options to let customers book their vehicles in for a service or repair at a time that suits the operational needs of their businesses.
With My Van Service, customers can see a choice of slots available to book a service, MOT, diagnostic work or repair with the dealer of their choice using a live booking facility, and benefit from access to the latest servicing offers. In addition, SMS booking and confirmations are also possible, and payment online can be made via PayPal or Sage Pay.
There five available options are:
- Drop & Go, enabling the customer to leave the van at the dealership and collect it at a pre-agreed time
- Express, giving a pre-specified time slot with the vehicle serviced immediately and back on the road ASAP
- Overnight, which means the vehicle is serviced outside of the 9am-5pm working day and collected the next morning before 9 am
- Don’t Stop, as per Drop & Go but with the use of a courtesy vehicle
- We Collect, allowing the dealership to pick up the van from the customer at an agreed time, service it, and return it during a set time too
ServiceCare Maintenance, Flex, and Complete service bookings can also be made via My Van Service.
“We know that servicing is a ‘necessary evil’ when running a van and is something that businesses who rely on their vans could probably do without – our customers are busy people so need servicing to be as easy and flexible as possible,” Steve Bridge, the Managing Director of Mercedes-Benz Vans UK, said.
“With My Van Service, we have designed the right products and services to make our customers’ lives easier across our highly-trained, nationwide dealer network, offering out-of-hours servicing with the right diagnostic equipment and GenuineParts, enabling longer service intervals and fewer breakdowns. In addition, benefits such as MobiloVan free roadside assistance, pricing transparency and competitive rates means that we genuinely do keep businesses moving.”